C.W. Niles was a character who appeared in From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money. He was an associate/friend of Buck Bowers, Luther Heggs, Ray Bob and Jesus. He was a rodeo clown until he was contacted by Luther, who proceeded to turn him into a vampire and was killed by Otis Lawson.
Nothing is known except he had been friends with Buck, Luther, Ray Bob and Jesus for an unknown amount of time.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn
In From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money, he is conversing with Buck about the heist at the Mexican bank and decides to join in. After picking up Ray Bob, he throws out his fishing gear and tells him he didn't need any of that. The group soon arrives at the motel and get a room together, waiting for Luther to show up. He, Ray Bob and Buck are then watching porn on the television, commenting about it.
After arriving at the bank, the group begins their heist plan and in the process, C.W. gets turned into a vampire as well. When the eclipse begins, he and the other three vampires began attacking, killing or turning the police officers. He is then staked by Otis Lawson.
He had short, dark brown hair and dark eyes. He wore a brown cowboy hat and a blue jean jacket. He had a mustache and little facial hair.
He has a stern and somewhat menacing personality, as he rarely ever smiles and has a serious face no matter what the situation.
Powers and Abilities
- Immortality- Vampires do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease/sickness.
- Superhuman Strength- C.W. has strength superior to humans.
- Shapeshifting- C.W. can change from a normal human appearance to a more feral and vampiric appearance.
- Sunlight- Vampires are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- C.W. is vulnerable to stakes to the heart, which will kill him.
- Extraction- C.W. is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- While some vampires are vulnerable to decapitation, some such as Nano and Sex Machine, have shown to regrow a snake or a more monstrous appearance after said head is taken off.
- It's unknown what the C or W stands for.
- Niles is both a given name and a surname.
- Muse Watson, C.W.'s portrayer, played the Fisherman in I Know What You Did Last Summer and I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.