Cannonball was a character who first appeared in the sixth episode of the first season of From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series. He was a biker and boyfriend of Rianne. He was turned into a culebra by Santanico and staked by Jacob.
There isn't anything known about his history.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series
In Place of Dead Roads, he is playing a game with a bullseye and a knife, but lost a few times. He is then hugged and kissed by Rianne, and loses against Richie.
In Pandemonium, he watches the show Santanico puts on and when the frenzy begins, he is turned into a culebra. After rising as a culebra alongside Doc and Rianne, he is then stabbed through the eye by Richie's stake "bomb". He then fights against Jacob, who stakes him through the heart.
He was a very tall man wearing a black biker outfit and is seen with some tattoos. He has shoulder length blonde hair, a gray beard and mustache, and green eyes.
He seems a bit gruff but cares about his girlfriend, Rianne.
Powers and Abilities
- Immortality- Culebras do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease or sickness.
- Accelerated Healing- Culebras heal from physical wounds much faster than humans. In addition, chronic illnesses, such as poor vision, are immediately corrected. For example, Richie was shot in the hand and had a large hole that caused him immense pain if too much pressure was applied to it. Upon transformation, the large wound healed rapidly and his vision was heightened, no longer requiring him to wear glasses.
- Superhuman Strength- Cannonball has more strength than a regular human.
- Shapeshifting- Cannonball can shape-shift into a reptilian form that is far stronger and more feral than their human form. It causes them to mentally degenerate into mindless animals that can be killed easier as they are not as smart in a fight and are more blood crazed, though when partially transformed, they are simply more aggressive and can speak, while other are more like hungry zombies and even hunt in hoards or packs. They either have flaked or scaly skin with sometimes hardened scales and horns.
- Sunlight- Culebras are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- Culebras are vulnerable to stakes to the heart, as it will usually kill them.
- Extraction- Cannonball is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- Culebras are vulnerable to decapitation, but like snakes, they have been shown to still have movement.
- Cannonball is mostly used as a nickname or a projectile without explosive charge.