It would put itself in a river next to a village and would release myots that would eat the vegetation, and then contaminate the water supply until all the villagers became cannibalistic.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series
In Shady Glen, Cipactli put itself in the water system of Shady Glen to infect the residents and turn them into cannibals. Scott, Burt and Aiden then head to the water system and confront the monster. Cipactli is eventually killed when it is stabbed and burned by Burt and Aiden.
It looks exactly like a sea monster with a dark green-gray color, with pustules and tiny craters all over it's belly. It has sharp teeth and when it opens it's mouth, bugs come out. It has long tentacle like fingers and is fairly tall.
It behaves exactly like a monster and shows no type of leniency or humanity.
Powers and Abilities
- Longevity- The Cipactli has lived for hundreds of years.
- Myots- The Cipactli is able to infect the populace with myots to destroy crops.
- Contamination- The Cipactli is able to contaminate water supply to infect the populace and have them turn cannibalistic.
- Mortality- Despite having lived for many centuries, the Cipactli wasn't impervious to death.
- Scott refers to the monster as "Chipotle".
- It is a creation of KNB and so far is the only Xibalban that hasn't been played by an actor, but puppeteered instead.