Uncle Eddie Cruickshank was a character who first appeared in the third episode of the second season of From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series. He was the adopted uncle of Seth and Richie Gecko and also the owner of a TV repair shop.
Not much is known about Eddie's early history, except that he is the best friend of Ray Gecko and the adopted uncle of Seth and Richie, to whom he taught everything he knew.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn
In Attack of the 50 Ft. Sex Machine, Eddie sees Richie and at first makes sarcastic comments, but then tells him to come over and they hug. Richie asks about any of his contacts, which Eddie refuses to give at first, but then decides to tell him about Nathan Blanchard and give him the address and number.
In The Best Little Horror House in Texas, he talks to Seth and is convinced by Seth to be let in on his connections.
In Bring Me the Head of Santanico Pandemonium, Richie has him meet Santanico and realizes that he figures out they are looking for his plans, until he sees Seth has taken them. the Eddie joins in on the plan with Seth, Richie, Sonja and Santanico for a last "swan song". Before they can do anything, The Regulator attacks the hideout to take Santanico back to the temple. Eddie suffocates The Regulator to death, but before disintegrating, the latter manages to free himself and hurls Eddie away. Eddie is impaled by a pole and dies shortly after, but before dying, he asks the brothers to come together. The four then hold a funeral and plan to get vengeance against Amancio in Eddie's honor.
Eddie has whitish-brown hair with a mustache and beard. He has light, green eyes and has a slim figure.
Eddie has a tough attitude and does not tolerate what he perceives as nonsense. He says what is on his mind and cares for his two adopted nephews. He is also shown to have a sense of humor.
- Place of Dead Roads (Mentioned)
- Attack of the 50 Ft. Sex Machine
- The Best Little Horror House in Texas
- Bring Me the Head of Santanico Pandemonium
- The Last Temptation of Richard Gecko (Mentioned)
- Santa Sangre (Mentioned)
- Eddie and Ray Gecko (Friends/Allies)
- Eddie and Seth Gecko (Adopted Family)
- Eddie and Richie Gecko (Adopted Family)
- Eddie and Santánico Pandemonium (Allies)
- Eddie and Sonja Lam (Allies)
- Eddie and The Regulator (Enemies)
- Eddie is a diminutive form of Edward, Edmund, Edgar, Edsel or Edwin. It means "wealthy defender".
- Cruickshank is a Scottish surname.
- In Rio Sangre, the truck Scott, Richie and Santanico are driving reads Tio Eddie, which means Uncle Eddie.