Not much is known except that he is the twin brother of Razor Charlie.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn
In From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money, he is at the bar and is asked questions by Luther Heggs. He tells Luther he can help him when he gets off and they drive down the road. When Eddie hears Luther's story and arrive at the car, he begins walking off trying to find his friend. He later comes out of the dark carrying the injured Victor and they both go after Luther. He laughs while Victor is feeding off Luther.
He looks exactly like his brother, Charlie, except he kept his hair down and wore black clothes.
He is more well-mannered and calm than his brother was. When he found out his friend, Victor, was almost killed, he was enraged and joined in on going after Luther.
Powers and Abilities
- Immortality- Vampires do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease/sickness.
- Superhuman Strength- Eddie has strength superior to humans.
- Shapeshifting- Eddie can change from a normal human appearance to a more feral and vampiric appearance.
- Sunlight- Vampires are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- Eddie is vulnerable to stakes to the heart, which will kill him.
- Extraction- Eddie is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- While some vampires are vulnerable to decapitation, some such as Nano and Sex Machine, have shown to regrow a snake or a more monstrous appearance after said head is taken off.
- Eddie is a diminutive form of Edward, Edmund, Edgar, Edsel or Edwin. It means "wealth defender".