There isn't anything known about her history.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series
In Pandemonium, she is fed on and turned into a culebra by Santanico. She rises alongside her boyfriend and Doc, but is threatened by Richie's stake "bomb". She eventually goes up against Kate, who decapitates her with a chainsaw.
She wore a black leather outfit and had long, black hair. She was tall and had brown eyes.
What can be seen, she is loving of her boyfriend and likes seeing him win. When she is turned into a culebra, she became animalistic, unlike what she was before transforming.
Powers and Abilities
- Immortality- Culebras do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease or sickness.
- Accelerated Healing- Culebras heal from physical wounds much faster than humans. In addition, chronic illnesses, such as poor vision, are immediately corrected. For example, Richie was shot in the hand and had a large hole that caused him immense pain if too much pressure was applied to it. Upon transformation, the large wound healed rapidly and his vision was heightened, no longer requiring him to wear glasses.
- Superhuman Strength- Rianne has more strength than a regular human.
- Shapeshifting- Rianne can shape-shift into a reptilian form that is far stronger and more feral than their human form. It causes them to mentally degenerate into mindless animals that can be killed easier as they are not as smart in a fight and are more blood crazed, though when partially transformed, they are simply more aggressive and can speak, while other are more like hungry zombies and even hunt in hoards or packs. They either have flaked or scaly skin with sometimes hardened scales and horns.
- Sunlight- Culebras are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- Culebras are vulnerable to stakes to the heart, as it will usually kill them.
- Extraction- Rianne is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- Culebras are vulnerable to decapitation, but like snakes, they have been shown to still have movement.
- Rianne is a feminine given name.