There isn't anything known about his history.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series
In There Will Be Blood, he is seen walking into Jacknife Jed's and sits at a table. Alice comes up to him and they both flash their eyes at each other, both recognizing they are culebras. He orders an empty glass and celery, which puzzles Alice. Amancio and Santanico sit across from him and he explains that the glass must be filled before they can leave. After the tank filled with the blood leaks out, the glass begins to fill up as well. He then drinks it and knowing that Amancio is now dead, he gets up and drives away from the establishment.
He was tall and lean, wearing a black suit, white shirt and black tie. He was bald and had light green eyes.
He carries himself with a calm manner and is never seen losing his cool. After Amancio's death, he doesn't seem bothered by it and just leaves Jacknife Jed's without a word.
Powers and Abilities
- Immortality- Culebras do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease or sickness.
- Accelerated Healing- Culebras heal from physical wounds much faster than humans. In addition, chronic illnesses, such as poor vision, are immediately corrected. For example, Richie was shot in the hand and had a large hole that caused him immense pain if too much pressure was applied to it. Upon transformation, the large wound healed rapidly and his vision was heightened, no longer requiring him to wear glasses.
- Superhuman Strength- The Driver has more strength than a regular human.
- Shapeshifting- The Driver can shape-shift into a reptilian form that is far stronger and more feral than their human form. It causes them to mentally degenerate into mindless animals that can be killed easier as they are not as smart in a fight and are more blood crazed, though when partially transformed, they are simply more aggressive and can speak, while other are more like hungry zombies and even hunt in hoards or packs. They either have flaked or scaly skin with sometimes hardened scales and horns.
- Sunlight- Culebras are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- Culebras are vulnerable to stakes to the heart, as it will usually kill them.
- Extraction- The Driver is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- Culebras are vulnerable to decapitation, but like snakes, they have been shown to still have movement.
- His real name was never revealed.