There is nothing known about his early history.
Throughout From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series
In Place of Dead Roads, he, Ramon and Carlos interrogate Freddie after capturing him. He holds two electric wires when Ramon urinates on Freddie. After Freddie lets Ulises shoot Ramon multiple times, Freddie shoots both of his eyes out, leading him to fall to the ground. After Freddie stakes Ramon, Ulises bares his fangs and goes after him, but Freddie decapitates him, killing him, but his body is sort of alive as he keeps trying to get Freddie until he stops.
Ulises had short, slick-backed dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He wore a black shirt with a cross-like design on it.
He is shown to be quiet, but has a ruthless side as he had no qualms in torturing Freddie and killing him.
Powers and Abilities
- Immortality- Culebras do not age or decay and are immune to death by disease or sickness.
- Accelerated Healing- Culebras heal from physical wounds much faster than humans. In addition, chronic illnesses, such as poor vision, are immediately corrected. For example, Richie was shot in the hand and had a large hole that caused him immense pain if too much pressure was applied to it. Upon transformation, the large wound healed rapidly and his vision was heightened, no longer requiring him to wear glasses.
- Superhuman Strength- Ulises has more strength than a regular human.
- Shapeshifting- Ulises can shape-shift into a reptilian form that is far stronger and more feral than their human form. It causes them to mentally degenerate into mindless animals that can be killed easier as they are not as smart in a fight and are more blood crazed, though when partially transformed, they are simply more aggressive and can speak, while other are more like hungry zombies and even hunt in hoards or packs. They either have flaked or scaly skin with sometimes hardened scales and horns.
- Sunlight- Culebras are vulnerable to the sunlight and will die of exposure to it.
- Staked- Culebras are vulnerable to stakes to the heart, as it will usually kill them.
- Extraction- Ulises is vulnerable to heart extraction.
- Decapitation- Culebras are vulnerable to decapitation, but like snakes, they have been shown to still have movement.
- Ulises is the Spanish form of Ulysses.